The Taliban are knocking on the doors of those who aid the West Countries, pressing them to surrender or face death.

 

The Taliban are knocking on the doors of those who aid the West Countries, pressing them to surrender or face death.

 

A similar warning was placed on the door of a British military translator's residence.

The Taliban, claiming to have enhanced their image in the eyes of the world, have now begun to revert to their old Taliban tactics. The Taliban are being summoned to court on the doorsteps of individuals who assist Western forces in Afghanistan. They are being warned that they must surrender or perish. Read the tale of one such aid worker, whom the Taliban regards as an enemy.

Afghani Naz, 34, was interviewed by the British publication Daily Mail. Naz is a father of six children who assisted British soldiers with building. The Nazis applied for refuge in the United Kingdom, but their plea was denied. "There's a notice posted outside my house," Naz explained. It is official and has a seal. It was apparent that he intended to murder me. If I went to Taliban court, I would be condemned to death. I'll be killed if I don't go, therefore I'm hiding. I want to leave Afghanistan, but I need assistance.

A similar warning was placed on the door of the residence of a British military interpreter. He's been charged with spying. Surrender or you will be murdered, it says. A translator brother receives the third letter. It stated that he would have to appear in court or be executed.

Shearer, 47, stated that his daughter got a letter. He was summoned to appear before an Islamic court. He threatened to assassinate Taliban leaders if he did not appear in court. This was a menacing letter. You either obey the Taliban's commands or make certain you don't get caught. I had a strong desire to visit the United Kingdom. My name was also called three times at the airport, but I couldn't get to the front of the line. Now I'm trapped since a note has been left on my door. The Taliban has smacked my family.

"The letter was quite clear to us," Naz said. A letter with the imprint of Islamic governance was received. It bore my name, my father's name, and the name of my village. Despite being labelled a slave by NATO soldiers, I continued to work with them. I was summoned, but if I did not attend, I would be taken to Sharia court. As a result of my absence, I will be condemned to death. Whether you believe it or not. We are continuously moving locations, even though we are not always able to do so. Under all conditions, we must leave Afghanistan.

Najma, a 20-year-old YouTuber, was killed in an attack.

On August 26, a bomb attack near Kabul's airport killed at least 170 people, including 13 American servicemen. The bomb also killed Najma Sadiki, 20. Just hours before his death, he sent out a goodbye video to his Pashto admirers. It stated that we will almost certainly never see each other again. However, I want our country's current condition to play out like a nightmare. The unfortunate thing is that this young youtuber is no longer with us.

We hope you learned something new from this blog.

IQ Curator

Hi I am Tushar, I write about those topics which will take you to the places where you will feel a sense of relaxation and peace.

Post a Comment

Please do note enter any spam link in the comment box.
Every comment you made about what you felt by reading this blog was very important to us, for which we thank you very much.
From your comments, we get to know about our work, it becomes a source of inspiration for us to do another work.

Previous Post Next Post