When a married woman falls in love with a boy ...

 

When a married woman falls in love with a boy.


 

There was no expectation of love though….


I had no expectation of love. Yet, I fell in love with someone again. However, the problem was not my love, but our status. I was married, but he was also in a long-distance relationship. He was alone in my city away from home, and I was in my family. Then we talk much with each other. We also tried to get away from each other. But the closer we got to each other, the closer we got. A year has passed since our relationship began. Sometimes we acted as if we were living for each other, sometimes we felt our relationship was stable, sometimes it was heartbreaking.

I knew that a relationship would not last long, but…


Every single moment I spent with him I kept in my memories. As if I already thought our relationship was not going to last long. I don't know if I was really in love with her or if I had a whammy. Sometimes I would ask myself this question. However, after all these struggles, I came to the same decision that I am at least happy with whatever it is. Just believing this, I let my relationship move forward. There was no witness of our love. It was a secret, and will remain. Only two of my friends knew about it, and they understood the importance of our relationship.

In love the question was not right-wrong…


However, I failed to explain to the person in whose love I was mad that the question in our relationship was not true or false, but how we feel towards each other. I must admit that there was something special about the two of us that kept us together, and we had no control over it. I wanted to share my experience and love with the whole world. I wanted to tell everyone how happy I was to be with her. But there was a hidden fear in us.

Knew that the world would never accept our love….


We knew that this world would never accept our love, and we would be punished for it. I was a daredevil in our relationship, and I had the courage to accept the truth. But the one I considered my everything was not ready for it. He had just begun his career, and he wanted to follow the rules of this world, to be an ideal man in the eyes of the world. I realized that his feelings were not as strong as mine.

Suddenly one day the phone rang….


After months of hard work, I was on vacation. It never moved from my memories. It was still the first day of my vacation when suddenly my phone rang and his number flashed on the screen. I missed my heartbeat. He wasn’t a regular caller, I had to tell him he would miss me too. Just with these same thoughts I received a call and I heard something that made my feet slip from the ground. He told me that his transfer request had been approved, and that he was leaving the city and going to his hometown. There was joy in his voice. I was not saddened by his departure, but I was saddened by the fact that the one I had longed for had no effect on my departure. Not even two words came out of her mouth for me. As soon as I hung up the phone, I burst into tears. Like other men in my life, he made many promises to me that I knew would not be fulfilled. But the hope was that maybe it would come out of the clay.

I close my eyes to sleep at night but…


It's been two months since he left. I still read WhatsApp messages, just look at her photos, listen to songs reminiscent of her. When I close my eyes to sleep at night, I don't know why the beautiful moments spent with him come in front of my eyes, and I don't know when the corners of my eyes get wet.

Even if he doesn't love me today….


Today he is living the life he wanted in his city, with his girlfriend. I don't know if I remember him or not. My grief will probably be alleviated when the memory of those moments spent with him comes out not in tears, but with a smile. However, I am happy to say that I experienced a phase of life that was very profound and real. I just found love during our relationship. She made me a stronger woman. Today maybe he doesn’t love me, and I’m not with him either. But today I am ready to love him immensely.

 

 Thank you for your precious time reading our blog.We hope you learned something new from this blog.

IQ Curator

Hi I am Tushar, I write about those topics which will take you to the places where you will feel a sense of relaxation and peace.

Post a Comment

Please do note enter any spam link in the comment box.
Every comment you made about what you felt by reading this blog was very important to us, for which we thank you very much.
From your comments, we get to know about our work, it becomes a source of inspiration for us to do another work.

Previous Post Next Post